Monday, March 26, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

So I go to what I think is going to be a normal dinner at my in-laws. And at first it was... then BAM, they hand me this bag with a WONDERFUL Canon Rebel in it! (thats a camera... if anyone is like me and knows very little about them!)
I don't know if I want to poop my pants, pee all over the place, or vomit. It made me so nervous... not just the fact that I have this elaborate most wonderful gift (tangible gift that is) in my hands (one I truly do not deserve!) but that I know that means I am taking Rachel's wedding photos. I think I can do it... Imean the card can hold 600 shots, I am sure 100 will turn out. But, it is a very huge responsibility (and honor) and I just feel like crying when I really think about it. I have a lot of research and practicing to do before then! So, my poor little babies, the perfect subjects for practicing. I am sure the thing (well, its much too nice to call it a thing)... Camera... will be planted around my neck for at least 6 months so I can figure it out! I have A LOT to learn... Library, here we come... websites, be prepared! Oh, man, I have the vomiting urge again... I am SO nervous!!! Thanks Rachel's wedding budget (well, Mom and Dad that is!)
Hopefully picures will be posted soon!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!