Monday, March 12, 2007

GET STUFF DONE!!!

I must get stuff done. Why am I on here? Just a quick boost knowing I will not have time once I start my mission. The mission: HOUSE TOP TO BOTTOM. I kinda want to get it cleaned and disinfected, but its always my goal, that never gets accomplished, so a bad mood arises. Zech is sick still. Wants to cuddle a lot, so I must take advantage of that and not get frustrated that the sleeping bag the cousins slept on LAST weekend is still laying in Lily's room. The baby loves mamma to entertain. Something that may pass in the next five years, so I must soak it up instead of getting antsy about the bedsheets getting changed.
If I work fast and do as much as I can, thats good enough for now, right. The house will always have messes to clean up (something I am not happy about!)... but my kids will only be small for a short time (another thing I am NOT happy about!)
Well, I am wasting time! I should start my wonderful disinfection of the world around me! It will make me happy in the long run! Good and better day to all of you!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!