Friday, March 16, 2007

I am not that negative

I wanted to try out this bew foint!
That says, "I wanted to try out this new font!" It looks cute to me!
But hard to really understand!

I just reread my last post about having to change my shirt. And I wanted to record that I am not that negative. Sure I don't want my kids to be sick, and I am VERY tired! But, I am blessed to have more than 3 shirts to change into! And I am blessed that ALL my kids have is a sinus infection and maybe RSV. That their illnesses are ones that will get better. I love that I didn't have to call into work these past three days or have to take my kids to a sitter sick. I am a very blessed woman, even if I came across as complaining before. I guess I had a moment of conviction, and would never want to come across as being ungrateful for the marvelous blessings I have. I mean really, I have a husband that would actually like to see the wet t-shirt... and I know that... so I must be doing something right, right?
Anyway, wanted to clear that up and make sure that everyone knows that I am VERY happy with life... even when life brings buckets of snot!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!