Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is Spring Coming???

The snow is melted... It really stinks... not that the snow has melted, it just litterally stinks. I don't know if its the smell of tons of water on the lawns, or if since its warmer I can smell all the farms. The area looks so drab... no color, but the sun is shining. And its VERY warm (compared to last weekend). So i had to get the kids out of the house. They are both sick now and I feel like I can smell the snot everywhere! I couldn't stand it! Its play group day, my day to meet with other moms and see if they are yet supermoms, but with 2 snotty kids, and with respect for the other mommies, we didn't go. So instead we went to the outlet mall. Its outdoors. So we walked a lot outdoors. I loved it. I loved looking at all the shorts and pastel easter colors. I wanted to buy it all (and did buy probably too much). It makes me excited to think of all the things we can do in the spring. I started thinking of our vacation and all the things we can do when it comes. I just can't wait. Its a good thing! It gave me energy to get the house clean and disinfected. I know I wrote about that very thing yesterday. But it didn't get done. Didn't you read that I have two sick kids... get off my back! he he! But today, the windows are open the place is airing out, and I am feeling good... But still have things to do... must get to them... SPRING IS COMING!!!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

It was a beautiful day yesterday...unfortunately in Wisconsin, this too shall pass. PRAYERFULLY, that snow in the forecast for Thursday will not find its way to our little corner of the state!

See you this afternoon!!!!
Love you...

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!