Friday, March 09, 2007

A Good Nights Rest

Its been a week now that Lily has finally slept through the night. She goes down at 7:30ish and wakes at 10:30 for a feeding, but then can last until 6:30 or even 7:30 like she did the day before. I am a new person! I have made it through the day without napping, gotten everything done, spend really great learning time with Zech, been in a great mood! Its crazy what sleep can do for you! Now last night she didn't wake up wanting to eat, but couldn't figure out how to roll herself back over to go back to sleep. She rolled about 5 times needing momma's assistance. No big deal right? She's mastering a new skill, but boy, am I tired and its 11 and I have got nothing done so far! Sleep is the key!
Its been 3 months (even longer if I count the uncomfortable pregnancy nights) since I've gotten to sleep all night through. Its amazing... I am refreshed (for the most part). I have underestimated the good nights rest! Thank you God for giving it back to me!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

Oh, I am so glad you got some sleep! I dreamed about Sundance and Sabrina...terrible!!! We were shocked.

So I just keep repeating to myself "clap clap clap, march, march, march, side-to-side-to-side". How stinkin' cute is that!

See you this afternoon!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!