Monday, March 16, 2009

Kidisms

Sunday I took just Zech out shopping at the outlet mall. It was a beautiful day, he hardly naps at all, so I thought it might be a fun "date" with my son. We went to Carters, Gymboree, Old Navy, and Gap... not THAT spread out, but it was a lot of walking. The weather was WONDERFUL! Zech was halairious. By the time we got to gap I was promising it was the last store. As we looked around Zech sits on the floor and says, "Oh, man, this baby is really making my feet hurt! I can't walk anymore." The sales associates were rolling on the floor with laughter. Then when I tell him to get off the floor he says "Seriously, this baby is making me really sick! We have to leave!" So funny! We had to leave to get ice cream, I mean, every pregnant 4 year old BOY needs ice cream!

So, tonight was Lily's turn. We ran to the mall and to get groceries. Lily's all talk! She talks about how the chipmunk ate her bananas (they were old, and we were trying to lure it out of its hole). She told me all about mailing her paci to the crying baby (2 weeks ago!). And then she asked me to tell her about the 3 Little Bears. So I tell her the story, again and again. After the 3rd time I tell her to tell me. So she continues the story. "The papa bear said 'WHO'S IN MY BED!?' Mama bear says 'WHO'S IN MY BED' baby bear looks and says 'Its that goldy girl! She's in my bed!'" All said in various voices... I was dieing I was laughing so hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL at his pregnant complaining self! That is TOO funny!

JCsings4Him said...

AWESOME!!! How absolutely hilarious!!!!!! Man, I LOVE those kids!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!