Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Bored
This weather we are having is just boring! I mean, it was nice weather out, and maybe we should have played out, but instead we thought it'd be fun to have a jammie day and stay in... BORING!
I've been searching the net all day. i am just about overdone on the miscarriage threads I've been a part of this week. I mean, they've been a lot of help. They give me some idea of what to expect. However, I want to get over it, and not have to talk about it anymore.
So I started to search other blogs/sites... I ran into one that was called "How to preform a Striptease". Don't get me wrong. It was on weddedbliss and I thought that was a Christian site, so i thought "Hey, they're just ganna tell me how to spice things up... yeah, it wasn't! I had to stop watching this video and pray that the AG doesn't come in and do any random searches on our computer! He he! My husband still wants me to try the strip tease some day (sorry, mother-in-law, I am sure you don't want to read that!) Maybe someday! hehe!
I read a bunch of sites on crafts we can do this week. Zech is obsessed with "is it Easter yet!" so I may begin our easter crafts this week and decorate the house a bit! He is also sad that it snowed since it doesn't snow in the spring and spring time means CARNIVAL TIME! I don't know where he gets this, but he can't wait to go to a carnival... I will have to keep my eyes open and some cash on hand just in case one pops up!
I read an old youth group friend's blog. he found out he has Cancer... he is holding up VERY well, while I feel like the week of losing my baby was horrible, I realize there are much worse things that could have happened.
I look forward to this week. A normal week. Its like I lost last week. I got nothing done! My kids didn't even wear pants yesterday! How horrible!
So, there is my random blog... more later!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!