Saturday, April 28, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

We always have lots of fun traveling and seeing family who we don't see often. Its always fun to watch Zech have fun with a friend, and learning 3 year old vocabulary. Its always fun to go to Walmart without the kids every day if I want. Its always fun to sit around and talk to my mom and sisters on the kitchen floor... but there is just no place like home. I look forward to seeing my husband. To see his facial expressions when I tell him about Zech seeing the penguins at the zoo. Or his smile when i tell him about Zech's dancing episode with Leila. He'd laugh when I'd describe how much Leila wanted to dance like a little lady, holding Zech's hand out from herbody, but how Zech just wanted to hold her tight, lay his head on her sholders and just about knock her over... something that will curse him in Jr. high!

I want to see his face as Lily begins to really begin sitting all by herself.
I love the quietness in the bed room even though I am sharing a room with both tiny snorers (As much as I love the man, Dave is a LOUD snorer!), but I miss the touch of his foot when he rolls over, or the kiss on the forehead when he wakes to look at the clock.
I miss being able to vent about my frustrations to the man that always encourages me and makes me feel like I am justified in my stinkin, thinkin! I even miss being there for his vents, agreeing with him in frustration, even if its not happening to me!
Its always fun having a week thats out of the norm, but there's no place like home... home with my man!!!

2 comments:

JCsings4Him said...

And I know he is just as excited to have you all home with him! I hope you had a wonderful time...we'll see you soon!

Blogger said...

You might be eligible for a free $500 WALMART Gift Card.

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!