Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My brother the daddy


I am a bit overwhelmed today with the thought that my brother became a daddy last night. He held the girl's hand all the way through the C-Section then went with little Natalie to the nursery and held his daughter's hand as she cried. Its scary... in more ways than one! But, I will continue to pray that he will find the Lord and share Him with his daughter. I pray that no matter what happens, he is a great father to this baby. Now I just hope they get married soon (if all else works the way we need it to!) She does look a lot like Adam, is VERY chubby like he was as a baby. Mom sent pictures and there's one of Adam holding her. I just can't believe it! This neice of mine is so distant. I know she's 8 hours away, but I feel so distant from her! So I pray I can be the aunt she needs! She is the closest to Lily's age... they have the potential of being great friends. Natalie... I pray that Lily is a great influence on you... and you on her!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

Congratulations Aunt Stevie! You know...the name Natalie is Latin in it's origin and it's meaning is "birthday", specifically refering to the birthday of Christ! (It also means cute and eats with her mouth open...weird) She is a chubby...BEAUTIFUL baby!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!