Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring with Snow

Well, its spring by way of the calendar, but when I look out my window and see snow... I must say its not too spring-y! I started the day off with a small hit of the wall... I immediately asked God for forgiveness and put a smile on my face as I entered my will-not-sleep-through-the-night girl's room. It was 6am, I had stopped counting at #10 for how many times I'd gone into her room at night. Not to mention Dave did some. She just won't sleep! I am running out of ideas. So, I slept on the couch as Dave got ready for work and Zech watched his morning cartoons. Dave bent down to give me a lovingly kiss goodbye and I decided I'd make the day worth it!
I got up, cut Zech's hair, did baths and took pictures. Now, I keep in mind that I will enjoy the end results of the pictures and that keeps me from beating my children through the picture taking process. Zech is almost impossible to get good pictures of... but today it was quite opposite. I got pretty good ones of him, and lily's are just so-so! I had to watch myself... there was a cop sitting right outside our house the entire time. I know it kept my voice a bit lower and calmer. I did however spank Zech for not cooperating... needless to say, I didn't get good pictures from him immediately following that. I also had to bribe him with cheese to get good pictures and some of the pictures actually have some cheese in them.
So, I spent my nap time (the one I REALLY needed!) and edited, played around with, and looked over my pictures a thousand times. I just pray they are as good as I think and I wonder again if I am just really lucky with cute kids.
here are some goodies....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Like I said, I had cut Zech's hair... when he got up from nap and came downstairs, I literally gasped. I had forgotten I cut his hair and was left breathless at how completely adorable he is...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Snow... you will never be as beautiful as this!!!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the one of the two of them together lying down. Awesome!! I am praying about this awful cold and snowy weather, too. Seems un-natural in a way, doesn't it??

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!