Monday, May 28, 2007

Philipians 4:6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

I've found myself using this verse a lot. For instance, I would get anxious over the American Idol finale. I would find myself praying for Blake Lewis, then realizing it was just a show... but I had already prayed, there can't be any harm in that, just a bit silly.

This time it was our finances that weren't being counted in our account. It came across my mind many times. I prayed each time. "Just let it be there!"
Dave checked last night and its all there... even the $40 that wasn't supposed to be added until friday. There is no reason why it should be added in the middle of a holiday weekend. But it did! God is good, and we can let out a sigh of relief!
Plus, we booked a nice hotel for our last night of vacation for $34. We saved some moola!!!
Today we head to our friend's house for a Trinity youth reunion! We are SO excited! just a couple more hours! I will update next weekend! we are looking forward to the rain staying away and us having a blast!!!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!