Sunday, May 13, 2007

Great Day!


My 3rd Mother's day was great! I received some frames to display the photography and the reason of the day (my kids). I asked for them! I got pancakes for breakfast and only one dirty diaper (from each kid)... out of MANY for the day. I even got Dave to do the dishes for me so that in the morning I have one less thing to do! He was a great husband today! We went to Dave's moms. A great mom her self... made everyone lunch even though it was her day too! And we had a fun relaxing time. I talked to my mom, we'll see her in about 16 days. It was good. I did forget my camera, but thats okay, it isn't actually a part of my body as I sometimes act like it is!
I am pleased... not disappointed! Dave did well!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

This is a comment for BOTH posts. Sunday was a good day! It was good to have everyone together to celebrate a day we often take for granted...and the necklace and charm bracelet were beautiful. I thank you so very, very much. You are so creative!!!

The other post was so cool! I love the pictures!! It was so fun singing with everyone, I wish we could do that more often. I would love copies of all the pictures you took that day, I can get you some CD's if you want to burn them onto one.

It was a wonderful weekend...BOTH of them!!!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!