Thursday, September 04, 2008

VENT
Proverbs 31:11 "Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value." & 12 "She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."
Because of the above verse, I had to delete my previous post... I hadn't actually published it yet. I actually thought it said "She brings honor to her husband in the marketplace" but I didn't find that verse. Either way, thats what God told me... To bring honor to my husband in the marketplace (or on the web!)... so needlesstosay I needed to delete my previous rant!!!
I am just feeling a bit worthless today. Like there is no value in what I do. I tell myself as I clean my house, teach my kids, and prepare dinner that what I do is the right thing to do, but sometimes the confidence is gone. And I wish my husband could honestly say this about me! "that he has full confidence in me..." but sometimes that isn't said. And I feel I do lack in value. I need to just leave it at that, and in God's hands. I always tell the youth and will continue to tell my kids that we always do whats right. No matter who cuts you down, no matter what everyone around you does. You are responsible for your own actions and held accountable to your own choices... so as much as I'd love to vent my rants... I must follow the last part of that verse... Even when I want to... never mind!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!