Monday, September 08, 2008

1 Corinthians 9:24-25

A few weeks ago the older kids in kids church had to memorize 1 Corinthians 9:24, 25.

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize. Run in such a way to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games, goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."

At the table at lunch, Zech recited the entire first verse. And missed only a few words in the 2nd one. I was amazed. I got the camera out... He was too goofy to do the 2nd part of the verse... but even Lily caught on and could fill in blanks!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

HOw cute! With clever editing and everything! : - ) Sorry, I think you asked how to use youtube and I am so horrible w/following up on comments sometimes! You did awesome... I still have no idea how to edit video on my becoming-extinct computer!

What smart and cute kids! : - )

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!