Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just one more Sleep!!!

Well, I guess I must sleep tonight, so thats 2 more sleeps UNTIL CHRISTMAS MORNING!
I really thought christmas morning and all the wonderful things that happen that morning was supposed to be more fun for the kids... I don't think so! As a mommy, it is DEFINATELY true, it is better to give than to receive! I am just overjoyed... and a bit over excited! I really don't even remember everything I got the kids. It's not a ton, but very fun things. I think I bought the toys when we had money, then the money ran out so the other things (like undershirts, socks, shoes, clothes) were not bought. So although I want to watch the materialism that happens at Christmas, and the notion that the kids need more toys, I think all that they will be opening is toys toys toys! And for Zech, they are really great toys! He is going to be SO excited! I just CAN NOT WAIT! I am getting into my crazy, I can't sleep mode! Its bad. I will be a zombie by Christmas night!
But who cares, thats part of the fun... I do some silly things when I get REALLY tired!
oh and did I mention I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS MORNING!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!