Monday, December 10, 2007

Come on Lexi

Since my last post, this pooping thing has not stopped. Each morning the routine consists of getting lily up, fighting her squirm away as I TRY to keep poop off the floor, then she gets the bathtub as I rinse out her pants and onsies.
To top it off my Zech, who is potty trained, has it too. he just can't help it. He comes to me as if he's utterly disgusted with himself for pooping his pants,something he has been VERY good in not doing, but he can't remedy the situation. I think I like it better on the babies. The house wreaks! Butts are diaper rashed, and my hands are peeling from washing so often...
Seriously, Lexi, I do not mind losing this competition... I could use a break. Could you take over for a bit? Let your mommy clean it up! he he... just kidding, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... maybe tomorrow is the day for normal poopies. And NO MORE POOPY POSTS!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!