Saturday, December 29, 2007

It stood up to all the hype!
Christmas was amazing. I really was so excited I was afraid I'd be let down (thoughts that should be taken captive). I woke up at 6:15 and Dave tells me to go back to bed and let the kids wake us up. I couldn't go back! So finally at 7, I went in and woke them! Great mom, huh?
We ran into the living room and Zech started sorting through them. He opened his Mr. Potato head first... he was so excited he was finished! Lily just tore through hers, didn't really care much about anything that she opened. She did really enjoy pushing her stroller around. That made her very happy. When she saw that she also got some bells, she was getting into the excitement!
Zech opened the computer, and then finally the planet hero! He was priceless! SO happy! We took it out as soon as possible and allowed him to play. "WHOA-OOOO Planet heros... jibber ganna save the day!" It was so great!
Then we went to Opa and Oma's house. He got the coolest movies (his favorite Toy Story... both of em!) and some shake and crash cars... oh my! Lily likes her electronic games too.
I had to go out and buy some totes just to store it all.
The week was just wonderful. Having Beckie and her new family here and sharing in Rachel's engagement. It was definately a Christmas to remember! I can't wait to scrap the page!
here's a pretty long slideshow... it was a long week!
And what a blessing of one as well!


No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!