Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Photography


I have been told lately that my photography is really good. I want to belive that, and I want to feel more confident in what I love to do. Maybe I feel self-conscience about it because there are professional photographers in my family... I did not attend school, nor have I even read a book about it. But still, I have never taken my kids to portrait studios because I know I can take their pictures at home for free, and when they are happy and ready, not when I pre-scheduled them. I think I am getting sick of not having any confidence in them. I mean look at some...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't capture that at SEARS or JC Pennys... is it possible I just might have talent. Well, maybe I can admit it to no one on here, just you other bloggers who don't really know me. But, maybe someday I will be able to really sit back and say, I am a talented photographer, and I like it!
Or is it that I get lucky with such photogenic kids? There I go again... I guess the pictures can speak for themselves.

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!