Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing Ciske Homeschool
We are SO blessed! We found a HUGE remnant carpet for $44. Originally we looked at spending $30... and that WAS NOT happening... We decided we could not afford to carpet the entire room, so we had other plans, but we found a 11x15 (that I think was actually bigger) for $44... so it covers the entire room! I am WAY excited. So we are ready for the first day of school (hense the date on the chalk-board).
This is the alphabet around the top, the calendar/todayis... tomorrow is... yesteday was.../weather wall. With a chalkboard.
The I CAN sign is just for Zech who says "I can't" all the time.
This is the chalkboard for the kids
This is my # caterpillar that Lily LOVES
This is the "reading nook" and my storage area
Also as you can see, I SUCK at spray paint, so my chalkboard is a bit drippy... and until I get white wall paint (which isn't in the budget anywhere) it will stay drippy... and that is OKAY with me... well, I have been told it has to be!
We are pretty happy... and its already been prayed over! now we wait for a blessed school year!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How cute! For some reason I never scrolled down and saw this! LOL! I love it. When we get "walls" down in the basement I hope to do something like this. I love all this inspiration.

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!