Sunday, June 01, 2008

Boy O Boy!

A Few weeks ago I went searching for the perfect baseball set for Zech. I had to, I had no other choice. He brought me a ball from his former ball pit and wanted me to pitch to him as he hit with a small orange marker. It was the best he could do... and he actually hit a few!
So he has now graduated to a REAL bat and a very REAL foam ball. He is obsessed. There are very few times during the day that someone is not pitching to him as he hits. He has gotten pretty good. He even lets you hit if you want.
Today, was hot, so he napped in just undies... sorry for the pics... it was just too cute. Oh, and your not a real ball player if you don't wear a baseball cap!





Yep, he's a lefty... he's tried it as a righty, and can hit pretty well, but he says he is more comfortable batting lefty! Dave's pretty excited!
He thought it was pretty funny to get his picture taken and could barely focus!
He hits 7 out of 10 (good) pitches. And Mommy MUST say "Great Hit" or "WOW, what a wonderful hit" If EVER I am not paying 100% attention to him ( I know, what kind of mom am I, I actually take my eyes off him) He makes sure to come over to tell me to say "Nice Hit!" or even "Good swing!"
And you must see the pitcher that pitches to a boy with an amazing .700 batting average!
Thats the posture and chair for the perfect pitch... hey, if you had to play baseball 4-6 hours a day, you'd want to be comfy too.

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

These pictures are awesome! And I LOVE the new header!!! Very cool!

See you tomorrow!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!