Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My 51st Post!!!

That is not my topic, but I just realized it said that I had 50 posts... is that possible?
Well, I was sent this really cool and amazingly cute UTube video and I wanted to share...

I don't know if it will work... here is the link just in case...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uISuvTiTYJA

Although I do not have ANY problems with my children and bedtime, This song was just so great to all Mothers and Fathers that are tired of all the whining and crying.
What got me the most was that it was a daddy. And how he talked about going to work with Shrek in his head. I know my husband goes to work with "I don't have a Belly Button" by Boyz inthe Sink in his head. And lately with such a crazy work situation, I'd imagine he wouldn't mind coming home and hearing a bit from his babies.
I appriciate the Daddies who work for us and who help with the bedtime routine, and the dinner routine, and the potty routine, and the "where-the-heck-is-lily-&- what-is-she-eating" routine!
He is the reason I love my job! The reason I adore my children and value a buck and get to lay in my pjs all day (if I want... which I never do... he he!)
My Man... This video is a tribute to Daddies everywhere who love their families even when the whining crying fit throwing never ceases!
Thanks!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROFL!!!!!!!!!

INGENIOUS!!!! I loved this...and, with you, I add my million thank you's...I do not know where I would have been without Chief (whenever he was actually home), he was an incredible help!!!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!