Saturday, July 14, 2007

CUTE

I wanted to jot down some of the cute things that have been happening lately, before I forget them all... but this is the closest thing to "jotting" that I can get to...

ZECH:
His phrases are halairious-- "Uh, What'd you say?", "What are you talking about?" in the most adorable little attitude.
We went to Oma and Opa's this week to avoid the windows guys and Zech was hollering for Rachel, he yells "Rajigga! Rajigga, where are you?" Then goes and looks for her... in the toilet. He is intently looking down the toilet yelling "Rajigga, you down there?" It was so cute!
My new saying for him is "I will listen" when he gets out of his room for not listening. So we are heading to play group and I say "Are you going to be a good boy and be a good listener at play group?" He says in complete sentence with perfect pronunciation "I will be a good listener at play group, mommy!" And he was!
We watched Dr. Phil and he was convinced it was Papa. He actually argued with me. Finally he conceeded, "It's Octer Phil!" and daily says "Its not Papa, its octer phil"
He walks up to the oldest lady in church and calls her Oma. Oma is a young woman, so he must already make the connection that oma means grandma. He made the lady very happy!
He sits at the table and re-enacts scenes from Toy Story or Little Eistiens. He likes to pretent to shake a ball, get angry at it, throw it then react to the ball knocking a toy off the shelf (all this done with NO props) then yells for buzz's help. Or he likes to sing a made up song about the purple plane from Little Einsteins that day.
He made up some silly joke at the table the other day and made Lily crack up, so in turn Dave and I cracked up. So now he is constantly telling this joke... it goes like this... "WATER-JUICE!"... pretty halairious huh? He sure thinks so!
There are more but its getting late!
here are a few quick ones from Lily

LILY--
She likes to fake cough and grunt to get your attention. Then she laughs when you look at her. She is starting to fake whine/cry just to get you to play with her. Then she bounces around like a monkey.
Tonight she got up on her knees and tried to scoot to daddy, laughing the entire time! She also likes to stand and then "jump" as I sing "Jump, jump, jump for Jesus". She bends her knees and stands as a jump.
Every night at the table she just randomly laughs to get Zech to do something to make her laugh even harder. They are the cutest!

Well, my husband is waiting for me so we can watch a movie! Gotta go!

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

COOL!!! Zech is a funny little guy, that's for sure! I loved it the other day when he ran after Rachel as she was going up stairs and said "Hey jigga, hey jigga...wait for me, wait for me!!!" I am so excited to hear him say something new everytime I see him!!!

And Lily is just a peach. So sweet and smiley...and those faces she makes. A hoot!

I wish I would have written down the things my kids did when they did them. We never really remember them when we say "I will NEVER forget that!!" We do!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!