Monday, July 06, 2009

What should I eat, NOW?

I think I am beginning to transition from feeling nauseous all the time to feeling hungry all the time! I still feel sick about 2-3 hours total all day, so thats not as bad as before, but I feel famished all the time. I have nothing really to snack on, and I don't want to start gaining a bunch of weight just yet (I tend to do that a lot at the end... and this time the end means Thanksgiving and Christmas) so I want to watch it this early on. I eat, I just keep it to healthier things (minus that snickers bar calling my name for snack today!!!)
The baby has fingerprints now! Its forming into its very own person. I am DIEING To know what this little one's name will be. Dave decided against Ruby Anna. I told him I loved Ruby too much that he could change her middle name. He chose Ruby Grace, and I like it even better! So I try to picture this little Ruby (I do so with really red hair though) and I imagine my little Nate too, and he's just as cute. So I guess I don't care, not that any of my kids have come out looking like what I expected!
This little one is about 3inches so far, the size of a medium shrimp! I however am as big as 600 medium shrimp... you may not believe me that I look 5 mo pregnant at 13 weeks, so I took a picture...

See, isn't that big! I am a bit concerned. More so than with the other two when I was bigger. I was NEVER this big... I am pretty sure there are multiples in there, but I have to trust the 4 Ultrasounds we've had so far and assume they didn't miss the extra baby. Its just the strangest thing!

I am feeling the baby moving. He must wake up when the older ones to go bed... or thats when I settle down, but its mainly in one spot and it tickles and makes me VERY happy! I felt it at 14 weeks with both the others, so I am pretty sure thats what it is.

So, here's the latests week preggo post!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

You look Great!
This week i am 8 weeks, and i cant wait start 'showing'... or at least have a good reason for this bloating. haha.

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!