Wednesday, February 18, 2009



A photo challenge
A friend over at Limited Editing has tagged me in a game. I am to go into my pictures folder, find the 4th folder and upload the 4th picture. Since mine are mainly organized by year and month and day/event, I will keep going in 4s until I get a pic... here is mine:

It was taken at Lily's 2nd birthday party just months ago.



She had a dress up party. She was a ballerina. She is just too cute! I have to say that was my most creative birthday party yet. She had such an amazing cake! I felt so proud... its too bad she won't remember it! However, she has a mama obsessed with taking pictures, so at least she will have this! Here is a picture of the cake from that day...


So, now I tag people? Joann, Renee P., and Melis. (If they read this blog that is!)

2 comments:

JCsings4Him said...

I read it! So...here I go!

Karen said...

very cute! love the shoes!

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!