Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wanna Blog!
Yep, I WANT to blog... I have lots to say... but no time! Its hard to blog with one hand to type! Oh wait, you may need to know WHY I have no time, and only one hand! Its certainly not because of any kind of hand disease, or amputation. But more of a total and complete blessing that has happened in our lives... here let me show you...
Ruby Grace arrived Jan 4th at 1:40pm weighing 8lbs 13oz and was 20.5 in tall. She is perfect! So content, so easy (so far) and so loved! We are working on routines and how to get everything done. So far I want to nap when all three kids nap, and still need to figure out time to clean house and do the homeschooling... so blogging is... well, not on the front of my mind at all times.
So, soon I will put out one massive blog to catch up (not sure if anyone reads this or not anywho!)
But I leave you with a few more gorgeous pics of her! (She's just so cute!)



2 comments:

sandy said...

JUST beautiful!!! You are so blessed.

Unknown said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!