Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Proud of myself


Well, I hardly ever say this... but today I finished a project that made me proud... of myself! I will be 30 tomorrow, maybe I am getting better at this as I get OLD! hehe!


This year for Christmas we are trying to not spend money (on my Mom's side). So the kids will all kinda exchange toys they no longer play with. So, Zech is giving Miles (his cousin 10 mo younger) a batman. So I made a cape to go with it. I was afraid Zech would regret giving his toy away, so I made a Superman cape to go with his exsisting Superman (the one just like the batman). This project was easy, but took some creativity... and I am SO proud of them!

Miles really wants to be SUPER MILES so instead of MilesMan (Like Batman) I put SuperMiles on his... ya know I have to be the favorite auntie!Zech saw me making them. He is SUPER excited and may not be able to wait until Christmas!

No comments:

Colossians 3:17

If your ganna do something, DO IT RIGHT! Glorify HIM!